All of the clips are courtesy of Voodoo Amplification Inc & remain their property.
The following gear was used in making these sound clips;
- Gibson Les Paul Customs
- Fender USA Strats
- Seymour Duncan - JB, Jazz, Vintage Single Coils, etc
- Instrument - Voodoo Amps V50/50 Platinum-Series High-end Directional Instrument Cables
- Voodoo Amps 2x12 & 4x12 cabinets - loaded with Celestion G12T75's and/or Vintage 30's
- Voodoo Amps V50/50 Platinum-Series High-end Directional Speaker Cables
- Sennheiser MD421
- Sennheiser E609
- Shure KSM32
- Shure SM57
- Stedman N90
- Presonus M80 - 8 Channel Mic-Preamplifier - Voodoo Modified w/Jensen transformers�
- Neve VR
- Voodoo Amps V50/50 Platinum-Series High-end Directional XLR Cables
- Pro Tools
- Glpyh Technologies Hard-Drives
SIGNAL CHAIN / HOW IT WAS RECORDED:
Microphone(s) plugged directly into a mic-pre, directly out of mic-pre straight into Pro Tools. No outboard gear or processing was used for the recording process. occasional use of reverbs or delays were used at mix down for ambiance but not for the recording process. Master Volume setting were at “1” to "1.5" (depending on taper of pot) for virtually all sound clips containing a Master Volume to better demonstrate that you can get great cranked tones at lower volume levels.
We recommend listing to all sounds clips on a system you are most familiar with. We do not recommend listening to sound clips smaller/generic computer or laptop speakers, as many computer speakers are not able to reproduce the lower frequencies. Download the sound clips you are interested in, burn a CD and listen to the CD in your car or on your home stereo.