Buy it off & Ship it straight to Voodoo!
Save money & time!
||Instruct seller to place your name on the outside of the package
||Fax the completed Mod-Form™ to us (607-330-0272)
||Call us to confirm the info on Mod-Form™ (60-256-0465)
||Call us when you receive the tracking number (607-256-0465)
Do I have to type out the info? – Yes. Hand written forms can be difficult to read and we want to make it as error free as possible.
Can I email you the Mod-Form™ instead of faxing it?
- Yes, if you are unable to fax the Mod-Form™
- Fill out the Mod-Form™
- Go under "edit" and click on "Select All" (control+a) this will copy everything for you
- Open Microsoft Word program
- Go under "edit" and click "paste" (control+v) this will paste all info into Microsoft Word
- Save the file using your first/last name
- Email it to our shipping/receiving manager
- Call to let us know you have emailed the information
How do you recommend that I have the amp shipped? We recommend UPS Ground Shipping, FedEx and DHL are also acceptable. We recommend against USPS as we have experienced a high number of damages with this carrier verses others. For more info please visist our shipping and packing page.
What is the seller forgets to put my name & address on the package? All major carriers such as UPS, FedEx and DHL assign tracking numbers to all of their packages. We can locate your package by using the tracking number you have provided to us.
How do I know when my amp has been delivered to you? Your tracking number will confirm the date and time of delivery. UPS , FedEx , DHL
What happens next & what is the Mod process? Please visist our Mod Process & FAQ's page as it will answer the most commonly asked questions about the Mod process, how it works so you know what to expect.
What if the item is damaged or does not work properly? We will contact you and provide a preliminary diagnosis.
Will you repair the item? Yes we offer repairs and for more information please visist our Repair & Service page.
Upon request we can provide digital photos of the unpacking process, explaination of damage(s) as well as an "estimate of repair" so that you can provide this to the seller.
Processing Fee A processing fee of $50-$75 will be assigned for all items that are damaged beyond repair or are to be returned to seller. IE: bench time to diagnose item, processing/providing necessary photos, preparing damage/repair statement(s), phone calls, faxes, emails, etc. generally requires 1 to 1.5 hours of time.
Rebate of Processing Fee 100% of the Processing Fee may be applied to a future Modification.
Terms & conditions
- Original invoice/receipt containing processing fee
- Include original invoice/receipt with item being Modified
- Rebate must be used within 6 months from the date of original invoice/recepit
- Rebate is non-transferable
Mod-Form / Mod Process & FAQ's / Packing & Shipping / Reviews / Contact / Voodoo Myspace
"Get inspired - upgrade your tone now!"
Voodoo Amps® is the Leader in Tube Amp Mods & Upgrades