5 Year Transferable Warranty!
Voodoo Amps® Modification Warranties & Policies
"Our 5 Year Transferable Warranty Is The Best In The Business!"
What our warranty covers
Voodoo Amps® warranties all circuitry work performed by Voodoo Amps® for five (5) years / 1825 days! Warranty coverage begins from date listed on original Voodoo invoice / receipt.
Who This Transferable Warranty Protects
This warranty protects the original owner who had the work performed. Should the Voodoo Modified amp / item ever be sold, any remaining warranty coverage is fully & automatically transferable to the new owner .
Warranty Claims - All warranty claims must be accompanied by a RMA Form and an original sales receipt / invoice - No exceptions will be made.
RMA Form - Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form must be obtained prior to shipping any item(s) for a Voodoo Warranty Claim. Items without proper documentation will be returned at customers expense without repair - no exceptions. To obtain an RMA form please call Voodoo Amps Mon-Fri from 9AM-5PM EST (NY time) at 607-256-0465.
Warranty Does Not Cover
(1) Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect
(2) Damage occurring during shipment
(3) Damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Voodoo Amps®
(4) Products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed
(5) Original manufactures warranty
(6) Stock tubes, filter caps, transformers, sockets, parts, components, etc.
(7) Removal of Voodoo Amps® Modification Sticker
(6) Removal of any / all custom labeling applied by Voodoo Amps®
What Voodoo Will Do
We will repair (at Voodoo Amps® discretion) circuitry covered by warranty at no charge for labor or materials. The product or component must be shipped to Voodoo Amps® for warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by warranty, Voodoo Amps® will pay the return shipping charges via UPS ground shipping. Shipping may be upgraded at owner / customer's expense.
How To Get Warranty Service
(1) Take defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your authorized Voodoo Amps® Dealer or Authorized Voodoo Amps® Service Center; OR
(2) Ship defective item, prepaid (at customer's expense), to Voodoo Amps® (www.voodooamps.com). Include a detailed description of the problem via our Repair-Form, together with a copy of your sales receipt as evidence of warranty coverage and a RMA Form (return materials authorization). Properly complete and include the Voodoo-Repair-Form™.
IMPORTANT - RMA Form must be obtained prior to shipping any item(s) for a Voodoo Warranty Claim. Items without proper documentation will be returned at customers expense without repair - Sorry, no exceptions. Return Authorization Number is only valid for 10 business days from the date issued. Note: Item(s) received after will be returned to sender unopened at sender's expense.
Limitation of Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties, including warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Note: Some states do not allow limitation of how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Exclusions of Damages
Voodoo Amps® liability for any defective product is limited to the repair the product. Voodoo Amps® shall not be liable for damaged base don inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items on the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Voodoo Amps® has been of the possibility of such damages.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you have any questions about this warranty or service received, or if you need assistance in locating an Authorized Service Center, please contact the Voodoo Amps® Service Center at 607-256-0465.
Mercury Magnetics Warranty – Voodoo Amps® warrants all Mercury Magnetics transformers to be free from defects in material and workmanship, if properly installed, under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase, and by the original owner. Defective transformers will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. To the extent permitted by law, the foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness. In no event shall Voodoo Amps® be liable for special or consequential damages. All warranty returns are examined by our engineering staff to determine the exact cause of failure. This warranty is void if your transformer has been tampered with.
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
Home / Artists / Custom Shop / Cables / Speaker Cabinets / Warranty / Reviews / Why Voodoo
Voodoo Amps® is the Leader in Tube Amp Mods & Upgrades
Pricing, features & specifications subject to change without notice